There is a large collection of jewelry cabinets on the market today designed by various brands. It is necessary to have such storage space especially when it comes to arranging and storing jewelry. Many folks get confused to select the best wall mounted jewelry cabinet thatswhy my blog is built to provide an honest review and its features which makes your decision easy. I hope it helps you a lot!!
Also Check: Best Quality Wall Mounted Display Cabinets
We highlight the best 10 models available on Amazon today crafted by some of the top renowned companies.
1. LANGRIA Free Standing Wall Mounted Jewelry Cabinet
The LANGRIA mirrored jewelry cabinet has 13 compartments, 1 pouch, 10 LED lights, 84 ring slots,36 necklaces plus bracelets hooks, a hanging rod, 38 earring holes, and 78 earing slots. It has ample space to store a large collection of jewelry.
The 46.5″ H x 12″ L (118 x 30.5 cm) mirror has 3 tilting angles, while the overall dimensions of the cabinet are 6.1 x 14.2 x 63.4 inches (41 x 36 x 161 cm).
- Easy to assemble
- LED Lights Equipped
- Spacious storage
- Full-length mirror
- Contemporary design
- It has a real full-length mirror.
- There is ample lighting thanks to the 10 LED lights
- With these many features, it has fair pricing.
- Needs a change of batteries every once a while.
- It is not very stable and can easily get knocked over
2. BTEXPERT Premium Wooden Wall Mounted Jewelry Cabinet
The BTEXPERT Premium Wooden Wall Mounted Jewelry Cabinet has an elegant design. It is spacious and the design allows it to hang easily over a door or on the wall.
All jewelry is safe thanks to a lockable door that comes with a key. It has a space-saving design and its overall dimensions are 15 x 4 x 48 inches.
- It has a lockable door
- Wood finishing
- Setup instructions
- Occupies a small space
- It has sufficient storage space
- Stylish wood finishing
- It can be hanged on a door or by the wall
- Easy to clean
- The lock sometimes jams
- It is delicate
- It requires fixing a wall mount to hang it on the wall
- The key can easily break when the lock jams
3. Nathan Direct Lewis 7 Armoire
The Nathan Direct Lewis armoire is a spacious jewelry cabinet with an elegant antique wood finish and design. It has a mirror, 7 drawers, and 2 side compartments for storing jewelry.
It has dimensions of 19 x 13 x 40 inches and weighs 82 pounds.
- 7 drawers
- Antique hardware (wood finish)
- 2 side compartments
- It has a large storage space
- It is elegant with a unique wood finish
- Compartments are lined with plush felt to avoid scratching
- It has a lift compartment with a mirror inside
- The chemical used to preserve the wood has a bad odor at first
- It is difficult to remove/detach the drawers
4. Rowling Extra Large Wooden Jewelry Box
The Rowling Extra Large Wooden Jewelry Box has an anti-tarnishing velvet wood finish that is difficult to scratch. With 4 removable drawers, a lock and key secure system, plus a large mirror, it has enough storage space for various pieces of jewelry.
It has dimensions of 11.8 x 8.1 x 10.8 inches and weighs 12.5 pounds.
- 4 removable drawers
- Lock and Key
- A large mirror
- Wooden panel
- Anti-tarnishing velvet
- Attractive design
- Anti-tarnishing velvet wood that rarely scratches
- Compact and it saves space
- Requires wood polish to clean the exterior
5. Hives and Honey 1004-382 Robyn Jewelry Armoire
The Hives and Honey 1004-382 has an antique Walnut finish which is hand-applied over by artisans over multiple processes. It has 2 ropes on either door for hanging the jewelry and 2 side doors that add more storage space. There are 8 drawers with multiple compartments within them that include locking lids.
It weighs 56 pounds and has dimensions of 12.5 x 17.2 x 41 inches.
- 8 drawers
- Antique Walnut finish
- 2 side doors
- 2 ropes on either door
- Anti-tarnish felt lining
- The top has a vanity mirror
- Ample space
- Some drawers have multiple compartments
- The drawer handles are bronze
- The anti-tarnish felt lining requires wood polish to clean.
- It is large and occupies a lot of space
6. SONGMICS 8 LEDs Jewelry Cabinet Armoire
The SONGMICS 8 LEDs Jewelry Cabinet Armoire is a large capacity jewelry cabinet with a beveled edge mirror on its front exterior. It has 4 earring wires, 40 slant earring holes, 48 ring slots, 18 necklace hooks, and 13 compartments.
The dimensions are 50.5 x 17.5 x 9 inches and it weighs 50 pounds.
- 8 LED lights inside the cabinet
- Beveled edge mirror
- Easy to assemble
- Sufficient storage space
- It has a lock and key secure system
- It has 8 LED lights for lighting the interior
- It has 6 little drawers for more storage space
- It has an acrylic stud earring board
- It is not very stable and can topple over
- Requires a change of batteries after a while
7. SONGMICS 6 LEDs Jewelry Cabinet
The SONGMICS 6 LEDs Jewelry Cabinet Lockable Wall/Door Mounted Jewelry Armoire has a bracelet rod, 1 large ring cushion, 5 shelves, 2 bottom drawers, 48 stud earring holes, 32 necklace hooks, and 90 earring slots.
The dimensions are 3.6 x 14.1 x 47.3 inches and it weighs 21.6 pounds.
- Velvet liner
- Sturdy frame
- Easy to assemble
- Sufficient storage space
- Real glass mirror
- Door and wall mount
- It has 6 LED lights
- It has a wall and door mount
- It has a real glass mirror
- It has 2 drawers and 5 shelves
- It has a key and locks secure systems
- It is not very stable and can easily topple
- The batteries need to be replaced every once in a while
8. SEI Wall Mount Jewelry Mirror – Frosty White
The SEI Wall Mount Jewelry Mirror has a key locking mechanism plus sufficient space that includes 22 flat hooks, 6 double hooks, 30 earring notches, 10 single hooks, 4 bins, and 8 cushioned ring holders.
The item has dimensions of 4.1 x 14.6 x 48.1 inches and it weighs 28 pounds.
- Hooks for hanging jewelry
- Front beveled mirror
- 3 screw holes for wall mounting
- The frosty white outer finish
- It has many hooks for hanging jewelry
- It can be wall-mounted
- It has an elegant exterior frosty finish
- It has a front beveled mirror
- Requires wall mount hardware
9. BOWERY HILL Wall Mounted Jewelry Cabinet
The BOWERY HILL Wall Mounted Jewelry Cabinet has 22 flat hooks, 6 double hooks, 30 earring notches, 4 bins, and 8 cushioned ring holders.[/p]
The jewelry cabinet has dimensions of 4.2 x 14.5 x 48.2 inches and it weighs a total of 30 pounds.
- Warm brown walnut finish
- Black felt lining
- It is ready to hang
- It has a neat, warm brown walnut finish
- The interior has a black felt lining
- There is no assembly required because it is ready to hang or mount on the wall
- It is small and not very stable
- It has very thin wood material and is therefore fragile
10. AOOU Jewelry Organizer Wall Mounted Jewelry Cabinet
It weighs 23.1 pounds and has dimensions of 51.2 x 17.6 x 6.8 inches.
- Full-screen mirror
- LED lights
- Wall mount or door hanging
- The full-screen mirror is large
- It has LED lights for proper lighting
- It can be hung on the door or on the wall using a wall mount
- It is environment-friendly thanks to the TOP 1 wood of P2 standard
- It has a magnetic door that is easy to open
- It is unstable and can easily topple over with a push
- The magnetic door does not secure the contents adequately
- The LED batteries require to be changed every once a while
Editors Top Pick
The 1.SONGMICS 8 LEDs Jewelry Cabinet Armoire is the top pick thanks to its compact size and the wide array of features that it possesses. The 8 LED lights mean that using it in a poorly lit room is a non-issue and it is, therefore, easy to select jewelry.
The LEDs also make the jewelry shine and look even more beautiful. Additionally, it has a lock that enables only the person with the key to access the jewelry. That means that all the jewelry is kept safe from children who would otherwise open the door with ease. It is an important feature especially considering that it might hold unique pieces of jewelry at any given time.
It has a beveled mirror that is really high quality. After fitting on the jewelry, stand in front of the mirror to ensure or rather see how well they match with the outfit. It is also easy to clean the mirror which does not stain very easily.
With 6 drawers, it guarantees sufficient storage for as many pieces of jewelry as one could possibly have. For easy pickings, it allows for a hang-style courtesy of the necklace hooks, ring slots, and earring holes, all of which elegantly display the pieces.
The jewelry cabinet is pre-assembled before shipping. After unboxing it, all that is required is fitting its legs using a tool that is included in the package. These legs enhance its stability, thereby preventing it from toppling over easily.
They have a unique design that also adds to the style of the entire cabinet. Another included accessory is the acrylic stud earing board which is transparent. It can hold up to 50 earrings, with each pair spaced from the other. This feature prevents tangling which would otherwise make it cumbersome especially when sorting.
2. Hives and Honey 1004-382 is another elegant design that includes an antique walnut finish on its exterior. It is more compact than the SONGMICS 8 LEDs jewelry cabinet and saves on space. There are 2 side doors which are additional space for up to 16 necklace hooks on either of them.
This is in addition to the 8 drawers. Of these 8 drawers, 3 have an open compartment while 5 have open storage. Maintainance of the cabinet requires a little wood polish that gives it a shiny glare and keeps it looking new. The interior is an anti-tarnish felt lining which prevents the jewelry from scratching and fading.
Its design is curved at the front and the drawers are made from solid veneer and high fiber wood that guarantees a solid construction. The top of the drawer has a vanity mirror.
It opens like a lid to reveal the mirror, and when not in use, all that is required is to gently close it to protect it from dust. Its handles have a bronze design which is similar to a Dutch design that adds to its elegance. The general design of this jewelry cabinet almost makes it feel like a valuable heirloom because it looks more expensive than its actual cost.
Lastly, 3. Rowling Extra Large Wooden Jewelry Box is another large capacity design that has an array of amazing features. Firstly, its exterior design is made of a strong wood panel while its interior has sufficient space thanks to its 4 massive drawers.
The simplicity of the overall design is what makes it such a marvel. Its top has a mirror that opens and closes like a lid. Also, the first drawer is more ideal for storing rings because of the many sub-compartments (9) contained in it. The second drawer has a total of 6 sub-compartments that makes it ideal for storing earrings.
The third drawer has 4 sub-compartments which are slightly larger in volume and are more suited for necklaces and bangles among other jewels. The 4th drawer has no compartments, and it is the largest. Here, it is possible to store brooches, watches or even large bracelets. In addition to this storage space, it also has 2 side doors which are ideal for storing dangling necklaces.
The sub-compartments are actually styrofoam boxes which keep the items in good condition. These boxes also protect the cabinet’s interior from scratch, something that can also damage the jewelry. A velvet interior makes a soft cushion for the jewels and it particularly protects them from fading because of the friction.
These three models are well crafted and their design allows for adequate storage of the jewelry items. Such designs are also space-efficient because they do not take up a lot of room within the household thanks to the dimensions. Also, they are not as heavy, and it is, therefore, easier to move them around especially in the event of rearranging and cleaning the room. Their additional storage options ie. side doors are a wonderful addition that makes their pricing fair. A bonus is the lining interior that keeps the jewels in pristine condition throughout.